Guest Services - Please revisit often as policies are subject to change.
ENJOY YOUR VISIT TO IZOD CENTER
The Meadowlands would like all of our guests to enjoy their visit to the IZOD Center. To assist you, and to ensure your safety, comfort and enjoyment, we are providing the following information and guidelines. Due to heightened security measures, we strongly urge all guests to enter the Arena as early as possible to avoid delays.
IZOD Center is located within The MetLife Sports & Entertainment Complex, 50 State Route 120, East Rutherford, New Jersey.
- Doors generally open 1 hour prior to the start of an event. Due to
heightened security measures at the gates, we strongly urge all guests
to enter the Arena as early as possible to avoid delays.
- Physically challenged guests requiring assistance should contact a
Guest Services Representative at the gates or the ADA Manager,
in advance, at (201) 935-3900.
- Wheelchairs: IZOD Center has a limited number of wheelchairs on site for all events. However, these wheelchairs cannot be left with the guest during the event. Guests who require wheelchair assistance can alert the Guest services employee at the arena entry doors. (Due to the limited number of wheelchairs available on site, a slight delay may occur). IZOD Center cannot provide wheelchair service outside the arena.
- Exit/Re-entry into the IZOD Center is not permitted.
- All guests entering the Arena are subject to search. Refusal may be grounds to prohibit admission.
- Merchandise may not be sold or resold on Meadowlands property or areas adjacent to The Meadowlands Sports Complex.
- Guests who attend events at the IZOD Center expect to have a good
time. As such, it is our duty to ensure that those guests who drink
alcoholic beverages do so responsibly. The following is a list of the
alcohol policies instituted at the IZOD Center:
- Guests will not be permitted to bring alcoholic beverages into the Arena.
- Guests will not be allowed to enter the Arena if they appear intoxicated.
- Alcohol is sold at most sporting events and family shows. For
concerts, a decision is made on a case-by-case basis. Please check the
"Event Info" for a specific concert to confirm if alcohol will be sold.
- Limit of 2 alcoholic beverages per purchase.
- Alcoholic beverages are not vended in the seating areas.
- Guests who appear to be under the age of 30 must provide valid proof of age.
- Guests without a valid US Driver's License must have a valid travel visa or passport.
- Alcoholic beverage sales are shut off at the end of halftime/intermission or earlier at management's discretion.
- Drunk and disorderly behavior as well as violation of any alcohol
policy will result in ejection from the IZOD CENTER without refund.
BOX OFFICE & WILL CALL
The IZOD Center Box Office is open Monday through Friday from 11:00 AM
to 6:00 PM and is closed Saturday and Sunday unless there’s an Arena
event. Box Office is located in the main lobby between Gates A and D.
Will Call/Reservations is usually windows 9-12. Follow the signs posted
above the windows for ticket will call. Tickets may be picked up
during regular Box Office hours or 2 hours prior to the event.
For additional information regarding events at IZOD Center, call the Event Information Hotline at (201) 935-3900.
DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP INFORMATION
Drop-offs and pick-ups can be made at lot 27/28.
Traffic and parking personnel will direct motorists where to park. Any vehicle wishing to remain on the Complex after making a drop-off must pay the parking fee, and park in a parking lot. These procedures are subject to change at the discretion of Sports Complex management.
- ATM Machines
Located in the Box Office Lobby on the Concourse at Gates B, C and D and in the lower lobby on the floor.
- Concessions and Merchandise
Stands are located throughout the Concourse. Concessionaire is Aramark.
- First Aid
For assistance, notify the nearest Event Staff Representative.
- Lost and Found
Located within the Safety/Security Office or call (201) 460-4343.
- Parents' Waiting Room
The Parents' Waiting Room is open for certain concerts that attract a younger crowd. This area offers parents and chaperones an opportunity to sit in a quiet area while their children are enjoying the concert.
Admission to the Parents' Waiting Room is free. For most concerts, the Waiting Room is located in the Winners' Club. Entrance is outside the Arena between Gates C and D. However, it can change to a different location within the arena if the Winners Club is not available.Parents should designate an area outside the Arena to meet their children after the concert. Parents will not be admitted into the seating area without a ticket.
To confirm whether the Waiting Room is available for a concert, call Arena Guest Services at 201-842-5379.
- Rest Rooms, Water Fountains,
Located throughout the Concourse.
The Safety/Security Office is located between Gates B & C. For
assistance, notify the nearest Safety/Security or Guest Services
Representative or call (201) 460-4343.
- Winners Club
The Winners Club entrance is located outside the arena between Gates C and D. The winners Club may be open for individual events serving both alcoholic beverages and bar-food. All mixed alcoholic beverages purchased inside the Winners Club must be consumed in the Winners Club prior to entering the main arena.
PERMITTED ITEMS - Items are subject to change based on event without notice.
- Plastic Bottles - factory-sealed plastic bottles of water or soft drinks that are 20 oz. or less in size (caps will be removed by event security staff). *
- Small purses and fanny packs
- Seat Cushions
- Aramark bags containing just-purchased merchandise
- Hand-held radios and TV's (fans will be asked to turn them on for inspection)
* Note: for certain events these items may not be permitted
- Large Bags, Backpacks, Briefcases, Suitcases
- Glass Bottles, Cans
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Video Cameras, Recording Devices
- Professional cameras and tripods (Cameras with a detachable lens of more than 2 inches)
- Pets (only service animals are permitted)
- Aerosol Cans
- Firearms, Knives (incl. pocket knives), Box Cutters or Weapons of any kind
- Hanging Banners, Signs, Sticks, Poles, Balloons
- Laser Pointers
- Noise Makers, Whistles, Air Horns, Bull Horns
- Clothing containing vulgar language
- Drugs, Narcotics, Illegal Substances
- Pepper Spray, Mace
- Any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate
items that are discovered during inspections at IZOD
Center entrances must either be returned to the owner's vehicle or
discarded. The Arena will not provide a storage area for
these items. Unlawful items that are discovered during security
inspections are subject to being confiscated and the person in
possession of those items is subject to arrest. Guests arriving by mass
transit must take particular caution not to bring any prohibited items,
as no exceptions will be made. Thank you for your continued cooperation
and please be assured that your comfort and safety are our primary
The Meadowlands prides itself on providing the finest of services. If
your visit did not go as planned, please speak with an Arena Supervisor
or contact us to provide feedback. This will allow Arena Staff to better serve you during your next visit.
IZOD Center is a smoke free facility. Smoking is permitted at certain
times in designated areas outside Gates B and D. Smoking areas are open
at halftime (basketball), and at intermission (concerts, family shows).
Some concerts do not allow smoking.
Tailgating is permitted provided guests
tailgate in the same space occupied by their vehicle. Please be
courteous to your fellow fans -- open parking spaces should not be used
for tailgating. Tailgating is not permitted in Parking Deck 23.
Grills are permitted for tailgating enjoyment, provided guests
do so only in the same space occupied by their vehicle. However, their
use near buildings or in any area where guests or property may be
damaged is strictly prohibited. Please do not discard hot coals near
vehicles or in plastic waste receptacles.
- Open fires are not permitted.
Trash receptacles are located throughout the Sports Complex parking
lots and near the Arena entrances. Please bag and dispose of your trash
to make it safer for vehicles exiting the Sports Complex after the game.
- Aramark is the official food service provider/caterer for The
IZOD Center. To schedule a catered event, please contact
Aramark at (201) 933-9006. Contracted and outside caterers are not
permitted on IZOD Center property without the written consent of the
- Ball playing and frisbee tossing in the Arena parking lots and
roadways are safety hazards and are not permitted. Many injuries occur
as a result of these activities.
WHILE IN YOUR SEAT
- Proper behavior is expected from all of our guests. Foul/abusive language and/or rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and will be cause for ejection and/or arrest. Notify the nearest Guest Services or Safety/Security Representative immediately if actions of this type occur near you.
- Retain ticket stubs for Guest Services Representatives to verify proper seat location. Adults should ensure that children are in possession of their own ticket. This will facilitate reuniting the child with parents should they become separated.
- Sit only in your assigned seat to avoid inconveniencing other guests.
- Keep aisles clear at all times; emergency situations require that stairways be kept clear. Guests sitting or standing in the Arena aisles jeopardize the safety of others.
- Be prepared to show your ticket stub each time you enter your assigned seating section.
- Disabled seating is reserved for disabled guests with one companion only.